lunes, 27 de junio de 2016

My Own Show.

Today I finished the show which inspired me to start this blog. As I've watched it some time after the season finale was broadcast, I'm not very shore whether it will continue or not, though I'd love it to. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is right now I'm feeling that emptiness from the farewell. In some way, it's waving goodbye to all those characters you've travelled with and try to remember the best moments. At least three days are needed until I can move on and watch another show. Some people can't understand the fact that I feel the urge of reviving some kisses, some arguments... whatever that really made me love it. With some shows or films, I can't help myself but to watch then from the very beginning.

Despite momentarily hating Jenna for messing things up that much or not being able to admit her true feelings, I adored it. I wish I had a guy as Matty in my life-a friend who is always loyal, someone who loves you, someone you can and want to share every moment of your life with. But there's this episode -SPOILER ALERT- when he goes to prom and exceeds Jenna's senior's prom dreams when he tells her he's still in love with him. The fact they always went back together made my faith rise.

This morning I saw John again. And yes, I secretly hoped a declaration of love just as Matty's. However, the show I had made up in my mind didn't come true, duh. But who knows, maybe someday it will. Maybe I'll have my own real show, where I could have the leading rol. And maybe I have to stop expecting everything to come to me. Maybe I have to take the bull by the horns and make the first move. 

Maybe is just maybe.
-Anonymous.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario